Monday, November 3, 2008

"Plastics for Plastics" Surgeon Makes Headlines


World renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. June Peters has made medical history once again. Known for her bold approach and pioneering spirit, Dr. Peters is notorious for her frontal lobotomies and head-ectomies of such celebrities as Polly Pocket and My Little Pony.

"My latest case involved a young lady who presented with abnormal leg anatomy. This patient came to me complaining of toppling over and not feeling "grounded" due to the absurd length of her legs. My team and I decided on an aggressive approach, and the patient was thrilled with the results."





In addition, "Barbie" also requested an amputation of her left hand, stating that she would never, ever marry Ken, or anyone else for that matter.
"I would recommend Dr. June and her practice, Plastics for Plastics, to all my friends. Whether they are experiencing too much play stress, and need a frontal lobotomy, or like me, are tired of being a terrible role model for young girls, Dr. June comes through time and time again."

10 comments:

christie said...

Too funny! I'm am laughing so hard I'm practically crying!

Unknown said...

he he he, does she do lipo? lol

Addie said...

Oh Maria, that is just too funny! If Dr. June is ever in the market for a surgical assistant, I'm sure Hoover would like to apply. He doesn't have any patients at the ready here, although if he'd been with us years ago, I'm sure he would have given G.I. Joe a few operations that would have resulted in Joe being discharged because of disability. I think he'd be a great fit for Dr. June's practice! What a funny post!

Addie

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Thanks for the chuckle this morning :-).

Jen

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sense of humor!! I have a virus today, so I needed Dr. June's story! Back to bed. I love you!

Zan said...

Love this post. Dr. June is very talented. Who knew such a famous doc was in our midst!!

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

BTW, I was wondering if I might copy Dr. Peter's headgear in my crafting? Hint: www.LeeLehman.Etsy.com

Can't blame a gal for a plug, right? (wink)

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

:-) LOL I guess it's safe to call Limo a skilled carpenter then and Peanut a steel worker.

Heather said...

Barbie just doesn't understand that she can be loved just like she is. Did Dr. June stay at a holiday inn express last night?

houndstooth said...

We keep reading this and laughing again every time!