Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Very scary!

Ghost Dogs in Kennesaw

As a prolific photographer of my dogs, their eyes are always a challenge! I loved this one, though...untouched. I am still trying to figure out how to photoshop the flash reflection in normal indoor photos. Does anyone have any tricks?

And then there were three......
Back to spaghetti leash syndrome, as our gorgeous foster, Red Rover, has returned. Martin and I are getting the hang of it...
The comments are so funny now..."gee, do you need another one?","wow, you have your hands full", "are they ALL yours?", "oh, they are better behaved than most children!". I walk the dogs two to my left (Canoe and June) and Rover to the right. They too are getting used to the whole thing and I can easily take them anywhere. Ok, so the only problem I have is when Canoe wants to mark...then the spaghetti leash thing. I walk tall with three gorgeous dogs! (after I jump rope out of the spaghetti!)


2 comments:

KF-in-Georgia said...

I Photoshop the glowing eyes by coloring a dark brown (but not quite black) over the glow. There's usually one really bright white spot on each pupil that I leave white, as just a reflection of light. This works unless it's one of those *really* glowing shots, where the entire eyeball looks green. ;)

Heather said...

so - are you keeping her for good? having three in the house is fun for us, but it prevents us from fostering or dog sitting - which I like to do, so we won't have a third all the time.

i use picnic to edit my photos online. (picnic.com) they have a function, just like red eye for humans, called furballz that works pretty good in most cases.