Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tastes like Chicken

Yes, Halloween is so right around the corner! NOT....
We got this leg last year...Victor could not resist it. After Halloween, I put it in the linen closet and just about scared myself everytime I went to put away towels! It is very realistic looking.

This year, Victor has already talked me into buying a severed arm...but the dogs chewed the fingers off...(that's what he gets for leaving it laying around). My goal is to sneak this in my uber conservative husband's car...hanging out the passenger side door...and see what happens. LOL! It won't be pretty.


What do you think Rover is saying in this picture?

4 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

That reminds me of the time when I had this really horrible boss. He would say jokingly "I want to see bloody fingers." So for Xmas, I got him a box of 12 bloody fingers all lined up on some cotton and attached a note that said "Here's your bloody fingers."

Jen

KF-in-Georgia said...

The leg is particularly good photographed on that rug, with the bits of red in it...

Addie said...

That's a hilarious Halloween prop...So realistic, it must have cost an arm and a leg!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :-)

Heather said...

i'm about to pee my pants laughing. canoe is all about playing with that horrible thing. and the fact they already chewed the fingers off the severed arm - too much. just too much!!!!!