Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I like roaches!


But only the Greyhound related kind.




Our new girl, nka "June" is a roacher extra-ordinaire. (hub named her June after she joyously crunched up a junebug.) Canoe, on the other hand, is a side sleeper. I have seen him roach when we first got him, but more often than not, that deep chest of his plops him back on his side.

For my sans-greyhound friends, "roaching" refers to this upside down sleep position that SOME greyhounds employ and enjoy. Can you say roaching???? Goooooood.

3 comments:

Heather said...

June roaches like a PRO! That's an impressive stance. No support from any outside object (pillow, sofa, etc.) at all. Nicely done.

I can't wait to meet her. We missed you at the luau.

Patti said...

Oh God, that's how Lucy roaches and for hours on end. I tell her she isn't very lady like but, of course, she ignores me! Like Heather, I can't wait to meet Ms. June!

Patti

Denise- LessIsMore17 said...

Spooky wasn't a roacher, but she was a roller:-)

June is a beauty (love the black ones!)