Thursday, May 29, 2008

GOODBYE FOUR EYES


Tomorrow I am having Lasik surgery at Emory Vision. I am excited and nervous....I don't think Canoe or June would make very good seeing eye dogs.
But the thought of being free...of being able to see in the morning is pretty compelling.

"Look at the red light and DO NOT look away". Yikes! I think I also did a disservice to myself by watching my husband's surgery 6 years ago. Yep, it was gross.

It's been funny...when I tell people that I'm going to take the plunge...some of them have looked scared and have asked where I will be getting it done. Just for fun, I told a couple of them that I was hitting the Lasiks Center by Publix b/c I had a buy one get one free coupon.

Tomorrow at 10 AM...think good thoughts!!!!!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I definitely will be sending some good vibes your way tomorrow. Everyone I know who has had the surgery swears it's the best thing they've ever done. I wish I could do it. I'd kill to get out of glasses and contacts! (well, almost)

Please post afterward and let us know how it went (without the gross details, please). :) Enjoy the weekend and take it easy.

Patti