Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Meme...A meme...alleluia, a meme....

I'm considering myself tagged by Zan of Sirius Sight Hounds, who posted this fun Meme. Consider yourself tagged if you want to participate.

1) Last movie you saw in a theatre? Beverly Hills Chihuahua

2) What book are you reading? The Commanding Heights/req. for Economics class

3) Favorite board game? Monopoly.

4) Favorite magazine? Scientific America for brainy days... In Style for all the others

5) Favorite smells? Fresh ground coffee...my husband's skin...clean sheets...interior of Porsche 911

6) Favorite sounds? Birds chirping...silence

7) Worst feeling in the world? Hopelessness.

8 ) What is the first thing you think when you first wake up? Caw-feeeee.....caw-feeeeee.

9) Favorite fast food place? Lately, Wendy's.

10) Future child’s name? ha ha ha. Lost in Space?

11) Finish this statement—if I had a lot of money I’d hire a chef and a housekeeper...give to charities.
12) Do you drive fast? Sometimes.

13) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Ok, I sleep with a furry square pillow that I got at Home Depot fancy...whatever that place is called

14) Storms–cool or scary? Very cool!!!!

15) What was your first car? A peach colored Ford Maverick, three on the tree.

16) Favorite drink? Fizzy water with lemon or lime.

17) Finish this statement - if I had the time I would make broadcast quality documentaries about greyhounds....I would also write a complete training course for teachers on how to deal with twice exceptional students...I would fly to the beach on every cheap ticket that came up and would build sand castles with Ava.

18 ) Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Used to...hub/fam hates.

19) If you could dye your hair any other color, what would be your choice? I would love to have the color that I was born with.

20) Name all the different cities/towns u have lived in? Silver Spring, MD, NewWindsor, MD, Front Royal, VA, Westminster, MD, Owings Mills, MD, Annandale, VA, Simpsonville, SC, Roswell, GA and Kennesaw, GA. WHEW.

21) Favorite sports to watch? Ice skating/gymnastics

22) One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? I consider myself tagged by Zan...and I love that she calls her son, "Wheels". LOL!

23) What’s under your bed? Cat and dog hair

24) Would you like to be born as yourself again? oh yeah...with knowledge of the previous life.

25) Morning person or night owl? Night owl.

26) Over easy or sunny side up? Scrambled, thanks.

27) Favorite place to relax? Bed

28 ) Favorite pie? Pumpkin

29) Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip or Mayfield's Brown Cow, or Black Raspberry or Coconut chocolate chip...........

Go to town! Take the challenge!

3 comments:

Addie said...

Coconut chocolate chip ice cream sounds GREAT!

Zan said...

It's funny what we give up in the food department in the name of family harmony. At my house, no yellow veggies (except corn) are allowed. Pretty much exempts any kind of squash and sweet potatoes.

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

I take comfort in having you in my heart. You're tag items only increase it! I'm going to take your challenge to my blog. I love you, Maria Gabrielle!