Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For those going to Birmingham, a preview.....

SEGA's annual trip to Birmingham Race Course is coming up this wknd. Just wanted to show you a couple of cuties at their adoption kennel. Now, I know many of you have that empty back seat...just be prepared...these babies can steal your heart!


Heart stealer, professional grade...this is Silsby...a female love machine. Oh! She's wonderful!

This is Mercedes, female...very friendly and just gorgeous, gorgeous!













Here we have the beautiful blue brindle, Bruce...male. (This is the one I was telling you about, Scott)
Oh, last but not least...look at this sad guy! His owner returned him. I hope he's a bit happier when you see him...or maybe he's been adopted....or maybe YOU might adopt him. I think his previous owner returned him as they were being shipped out of the country, military style.

I am feeling more human. Hope you guys like the pics!

5 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Sweet little faces :-).

Jen

Alex said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Shame on you feeding my addiction like that -I love to peruse the available hound pages! They are gorgeous.

Addie said...

Uh oh. I am in BIG trouble!

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

So glad you're starting to feel better! These beauties will steal hearts if they get enough exposure. I hope they're all "home" soon. ILY!

pet care tv said...

These are such beautiful dogs. All dogs should really have a home. It's a shame everyone didn't just take one or two.
-MyPetCareTV.