Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cheap Therapy

This was my first time back to the kennel after the Garth incident. It was good to have some breathing room...but that allowed Nasty Nancy and Resentful Rita, two of my many personalities, to have more power than necessary. LOL.

I have been frustrated by the level of care required of me, and perhaps critiqued by, those boys who had their nosie's operated on recently. I have also been frustrated with the lack of blogging going on for the dogs at the kennel. But thought it was best not to post for more blogging in this mood. Curt Carla sometimes wants to take over my keyboard. So, I went and blogged myself, and them doggies at the kennel restored me more toward center.

It's hard to keep all that anger, sadness, bitterness inside, while trying to do therapy on yourself and being appropriate in public. Unfortunately, I called someone a "twot" while driving, and of course Ava was instantly drawn to the word. Twot...twot....twot....twot. Oh hell....so now I'm going to post a picture of my bodies response to this stress. But it's up to you if you want to see it.

.

3 comments:

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

I'm so glad that you can express some of the frustrations you've been feeling. Assigning them names is too cool! These are fleeting feelings that will be over in time and these other ladies can take a hike. Right now, they have a job to do. Don't worry about your sweet chin. That will go along with the ladies. Owning our feelings is one of the hardest things we do after our "special bringings up!" I'm proud of you. I love you, dearest woman!!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I've been wanting to post about Bob's Cane, but I don't know how. I took him home for a few days. Also had something for Skippy and Ed's Driving Hawk, but I don't know how :-). Hope you are feeling better soon. I have "physical issues" when I'm stressed also.

Jen

Mike Forrence said...

Hi Maria - Stumbled onto your blog via a VERY winding road. I've loved reading the posts and meeting your family. OK - not the post that I'm actually RESPONDING TO - but the other ones. You know, pictures, videos, etc. The happy stuff. Just remember, tomorrow the days start getting longer!
Cheers!
Mike

PS - try Windex on the chin :)