Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Reluctance....



This is my friend, Patti Peterson....(or maybe WAS my friend). She is an amazing person, and does so much for SEGA. One of her "jobs" is to photograph the new dogs that come into our organization...one of my "jobs" is to add to and coordinate the Blogs. So I met her and other volunteer extraordinaire, Kim LeVear, at the kennel to get some footage of our 3 new dogs. Obviously, Patti likes being BEHIND the camera more than in front...but REALLY! Even if she was in my shot, I would edit it....OHHHHH...BUT NOT NOW!!!

2 comments:

Addie said...

I think Patti is prettier WITHOUT her hand in front of her face. Don't be shy, Patti!

By the way, the pictures of the three new kids at the kennel are great - fantastic work, ladies!

Patti said...

Too funny Maria! Despite my reluctance, you were pretty determined that's for sure. Cute video with Victor in there and the ending. You are very talented indeed!

Thanks Adrienne about the pics of the newbies. It really is very challenging but scads of fun! The dogs just look at us like "what on earth do these crazy blonde women want?"