Friday, October 17, 2008

My Damn Dryer


Sometimes this dryer has a problem. Sometimes it seems that the heat element goes balistic and shrinks all my pants. I HATE when this happens...and it's never predictable. Some mornings I get up and put on my pants...they are fine. Some mornings, like this morning, I put on my pants and darn if that dryer didn't shrink them two sizes. It also likes to shrink my underwear...and I end up with a skin imprint of the waistband. I wish this dryer wouldn't do this! :)

4 comments:

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

Oh, I know about those dryers!! I found a repairman for mine. He added a solution to the lubricating system. I think he called it "lycrafluid." It's made by Booty Shake Dynamics, located out in Cellulite County.

Addie said...

My dryer is defective, too. Aren't those elastic undie marks sexy? I guess I'd better call Booty Shake Dynamics and load up on that lycrafluid!

Addie

Maria Peters said...

Talk about splitting my pants! You are SO funny, Godmotha'! I'm gonna' call that guy right away.

Unknown said...

Hot dog! Finally a solution to my dryer problems! I want the number to that Booty Shake Dynamics so I can get mine fixed. Let me tell ya I just thought I was going to have to give in a buy a new dryer.. or was it pants?