Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mud and Blood



My son, Victor, had a bad spill on his bike. He is ok, but pretty banged up. Had to put the frog on front and banjo on back of the clip 'cause I'm not sure of how to make an AVI an WMV file.

Riding my bike was THE BEST thing in the world when I was a little girl...and believe me, I had some serious crashes...I thought my scrapes and bruises were a badge of courage. Now, as a Mom, we don't let our kids get as crazy...or, we can't let them out of our sight as much so they can get crazy...so when Victor appeared at the front door in THIS condition, it was pretty shocking. He'll be back in the saddle soon!

5 comments:

July May said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

WOW! Quite a spill! I am glad that Victor is doing well, now. Thanks for sending the link!!!

Liss said...

Oh My!!! V! you've got some hardcore battle scars there!!

Patti said...

OMG, I hope he will be okay. That looks like it hurts pretty bad. I once had a wreck on my banana seat bike. I was, of course, not watching where I was going and I slammed head on into a parked car. I suppose it was a good thing it was parked. I honestly thought I would never be able to have children - the pain was so intense. But I never did so it didn't matter afterall! I hope Victor feels better soon!

Heather said...

While I know he hurts and it was scary, I'm sure he is the coolest kid at school with those wicked scars! Not to mention an awesome story to tell all of his friends. But at home I bet he is milking it for all it's worth. I know I would be!!!

But here's the most important question - he plays the banjo? How awesome is that?