Monday, March 16, 2009

Rescusi-WHO?

You can be relieved to know that I won't be talking about privates in this post. WHEW! These, um, dummies, um, end at the waist, really.
The plastic you see hanging out of their mouths is part of their inflatable lungs...they are the new practice equipment for CPR.
Funny, I just don't feel as compelled to help this droid as I did Annie. Remember resusci-Annie????? I mean for Pete's sake....Android, Android, are you ok? Just doesn't have the same ring...or elicit any concern on my part for this plastic ghoul. I did pass the first aid and CPR for Health Care providers course, with flying colors...but it would have been more poignant with.....
You just can't pick your patients these days.

2 comments:

Lee Purdum Lehman said...

Haha! Androids are people too! Just you wait another 200 years. I'm glad things are moving along swimmingly with your different areas of study. You always were quite sharp! I know you'll welcome a breather when break comes. I be loving you, sweet Maria! Hugs all around at your house.

Life With Dogs said...

Thank goodness you can still pick your friends :)