Monday, August 25, 2008

6 things about moi.

I was tagged! So finally here it goes:

1. I held the title of Maryland State Rabbit Judge Champion, Jr. Division
Oh yeah! I was a 4-H'er, and raised New Zealand White rabbits. I also excelled at rabbit judging...I still can remember breed standards.

2. I used to be an on-air News Anchor
I love this little clipping. I look so young and spry! Yes, I brought "complete coverage of today's events". I loved this job, and loved working in television. I went on to work at Maryland Public Television, and then got into Corporate Communications and then Agency work.

3. I have my motorcycle license.......
Although I haven't ridden in years....I did learn how to ride for a show about Harley Davidson and Sturgiss. I rode from Milwauki, Wisconsin to Sturgis South Dakota... During this trip, I encouraged many women to get off the back of some guy's bike, and get one of their own, through my example. That was the best!

4. I mashed cake at my wedding.
And I would do it again.

5.
If I was stranded on a deserted island and I could only have one food....it would be spaghetti.

6. I know how to drive cars fast, but am better at making tv shows about fast cars.....
Now off to do laundry!...If you haven't been tagged, I tag YOU! Still waiting for Scott's post.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was priviledged to be at that wedding, so I know it to be true. (And I KNOW she would do it again!! I also have the full motorcycle tape, so I know that to be true too. This woman has moxie!! (Spoiled, bragging grandmotha)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! So spoiled and bragging that I said "grandmotha" instead of "Godmotha" Good grief!!!

Zan said...

Wow! A woman of many talents - and a rabbit judge too. Thanks for sharing.

Addie said...

I'm right with you on #4...if I had it to all over, I'd mash that cake again in a minute. Garrett looked so shocked, but then he mashed me back with such a playful vengeance that I had frosting in my cleavage. Come to think of it, that hasn't happened since!