Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Rant...



All I wanted was a nice summer purse...so I venture out of my house to THE MALL. I wanted to sniff and feel the leather...feel the weight of the bag...things you can't do online. THERE WAS A PROBLEM ACROSS THE BOARD.

Can I ask.....WHY do all these purses need to have this hug
e medallion exclaming who made the purse????? I am so past "labels"...and like a fine product with discreet labeling...oh, maybe inside??? Why would anyone want to walk around and be an advertisement for whoever?

Look at this one...it's almost just right...that is, if your name is KATE SPADE.

And, then, ah, yes. That vicious alligator...the one who tormented me in my teens, I was so uncool layering shirts from Sears. Now that I can afford Mr. Alligator, there would be NO WAY...not if it was the last bag on earth.


Whew...I feel so much better.

No comments: